Wednesday, November 01, 2006

But, buddy... I need you!


So, I was e-mailing a friend of mine this morning. I told him about this blog I created on a whim last night. I asked if he would be interested in tag-teaming it like Brutus Beefcake and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine and form a Dream Team of basketball blogging.
Here's excerpts from that e-mail I sent:

Dude, do you just want to do it? :)
...
So, you wanna go all in?

Out of context, it may sound like we're gay, but we're all-man, baby! Even if he and I actually dress like Beefcake and Valentine on Saturday nights.
Anyway, Feely, thanks for joining me in the corner. I'm sure we'll make beautiful bloggings together and have hetero man explosions inside this blog.
Love,
Magic


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No mention of L.O.D?

Awwwwwww, what a rush.

NBA Season awaits!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Magic Mister E said...

Hey, just be happy I didn't choose Billy and Chuck!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home